Sunday 12 June 2011

The big question unanswered.

PentecostImage by jimforest via FlickrWhy bother.  Why go to church?  What's the reason? What’s is the purpose of taking time out to go and meet people to sing hymns together, to 'pray' some stuff somebody's written and to go through some 'ritual' that some other guys have concocted from old books?

Ok so you say I have to commit to Jesus totally and you say I have to belong to your denomination and you guys tell me to chill, it's all gonna be alright.  But for goodness sake, what's the story, what are you trying to say? Do you guys agree on anything?

Whatever you say, please please please, don't ask me to join your bloody PCC, your alpha course or your discussion group.  Just tell me straight.  What's the Buzz?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment